I've come to kill you and take your women!

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
I was saying hi... Sure I was trying to get a few laughs, but then I was actually going to introduce myself.

Why all the hostility?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I was saying hi... Sure I was trying to get a few laughs, but then I was actually going to introduce myself.

Why all the hostility?

Because, usually spammers come in here with some weird BS like this. You should make an intro thread before anything, otherwise you risk getting your IP address banned.

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
Ok, Mr. Grumpypants...

Hi, my name is Alex, and my fiancee and I just picked up a 2000 Accord Coupe V6 this past Saturday. It currently has no modifications on it, but will be getting tinted and HIDs installed this weekend as a surprise for her. I actually drive a Chevy daily, and the Honda was meant to be her new car. However, I also drive the honda and will be doing all of the work on the car.

I also like movies, long walks on the beach, and beer.

Happy yet?

Spammers also do not actually put in any information when they sign up, they just sign up. And most spammers have something to sell when they come on the forum, and they don't make a joke as their introduction.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you won't be taking any of our women with all those men you've collected in your basement.

your priorities are known now :thumbsup:

*edit* Hi Alex!

Back