J32 into a 4cyl chassis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
When you search, you dont have to type much lol

Thanks for that tip! Lol

You can buy an H22 with a manual transmission and the computer to run it all together.

My car is AUTO. Me don't want to 5 speed swap. Me want to know if AUTO H22A is worth the hassle of an engine swap. Me thank you. Haha, that's what I wanted to know.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
My car is AUTO. Me don't want to 5 speed swap. Me want to know if AUTO H22A is worth the hassle of an engine swap. Me thank you. Haha, that's what I wanted to know.

You didn't have to be an *** about it. Most people don't like the crappy automatic transmissions in our cars.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Sure you can H22 your auto, but is it worth it? No I would have to say.with out long *** gears it wouldnt be worth the time and effort in dumping a thousand dollar on the swap.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
You didn't have to be an *** about it. Most people don't like the crappy automatic transmissions in our cars.

I wasn't being an ***?

Sure you can H22 your auto, but is it worth it? No I would have to say.with out long *** gears it wouldnt be worth the time and effort in dumping a thousand dollar on the swap.

Ok, that's all I wanted to know. Now I know it's a "no go" on the swap.
Thank you.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
swapping a motor and leaving it auto is never worth the hassle. unless youre making like 1000whp and to scared to shift through all that power.

if you want more ponies. slap a good and reliable turbo (not ebay kit) on there and call it a day

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I don't blame a 4cyl owner for want to "step up" to a 6cyl, however, that swap, IMO, is not worth the time/money.

You are better off working with an F/H/K-series and going from there.

Even the K-series would require alot of work, but still an easier swap that a J.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I don't blame a 4cyl owner for want to "step up" to a 6cyl, however, that swap, IMO, is not worth the time/money.

You are better off working with an F/H/K-series and going from there.

Even the K-series would require alot of work, but still an easier swap that a J.

Do an h swap. Id rather have a built jdm h22/23 then a j35.....:hide:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back