FS: J35 for sale (Sold)

Accordman722

Reaction score
Re: J35 for sale!!!

+1

+2

Saw it coming, but oh well. I know that if you're REALLY determined - it will happen sometime in the future. :(

Oh it will happen! Lol just need to focus on school since its my future... and ill have more mula to build it ;)

Brad2274

Reaction score

im not saying its a bad move to scrap the project, at all. just saying i knew it would come to an abrupt end because its expensive and you're young, and such

hey hey hey, im 16 and i pulled my v6 out a couple weeks ago pretty much by myself and im dropping the new one(just lower miles j30) in this week, lol we 'youngins' can do a lot

and glws bro, if only you were local id try and buy it

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

well the swap consisted of swapping a j35 into an i4 chassis. just throwing it out there that i saw this coming :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Kinda agree.

But hey make some money back and use it toward something else. Got your text man, but I'm pretty fond of my J32.

Accordman722

Reaction score

^Kinda agree.

But hey make some money back and use it toward something else. Got your text man, but I'm pretty fond of my J32.

Ok , man... I just wanted to make sure you didn't want it before I sold it to someone else

SykVSyx

Reaction score

^Kinda agree.

J36 potential, of course he'll hang on to the J32!

OP, what vehicle is the J35 out of?

Back