Jace's 98 Accord Sedan LX

TheTanSedan

Reaction score
bump on nice whip ! cf truck is fire son ! first, is your Megan Lower Tie Bar a rear one ? second, if so, how the hell u get it in ? i have a rear lower tie bar and the stupid exhaust hanger is RIGHT in the way... can't get it to fit... n e suggession ? < question for n e one

knguyen

Reaction score
WOW..! Damn man, thats a sick *** Accord you got there. Totally my style, I'am going to get the Advan sticker too. I think you should put a amber side marker under it, that would look really nice. heheh. How much did the cf trunk run you? What kind of camera do you use too?? lol

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Love the car man keep it up car looks simple and clean just the way I like it.

rwong410

Reaction score
Love the drop and the lip kit but not really feeling the carbon fiber trunk but definitely good job on the car.

Jace

Reaction score
bump on nice whip ! cf truck is fire son ! first, is your Megan Lower Tie Bar a rear one ? second, if so, how the hell u get it in ? i have a rear lower tie bar and the stupid exhaust hanger is RIGHT in the way... can't get it to fit... n e suggession ? < question for n e one

I had to get my exhaust modified anyway. The WorldSport II doesn't hang straight from the factory, it's crooked. So i took it to my local shop and had them adjust the hangers and modify it to clear the tie bar at the same time.

hope that helps.

cb1999nj

Reaction score
i like your car... are you planning on getting a carbon fiber hood or planning to stay as is.... nonetheless nice ride man

deucescorner

Reaction score
i like it, but like most ppl said do something about the front end ie blackhousing and/or cf hood.

what size are the wheels and tires?

Jace

Reaction score
the front end is like it is because i feel like most 6th gens look a little too busy up front. (needless to say most have blackhousing/cf). I felt done w/ the exterior but the rear of the 6th gen is rather boring in my opinion. The cf trunk i think sets it off, and not many 6th gens have it, i've only seen one other.

The wheels are 16's w/ 205/55 on them.

Back