Jan/Feb Nominations 2013 (UPDATED 1/6) CLOSED

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Jan/Feb Nominations 2013

I hope everyone had a good time during the holiday week and now we need to refocus on this current ROTM. For this theme, if anyone fits either criteria, they are able to be nominated. At the moment we have 2 nominations, but I would like to see at least 4-5 guys running for the spot. So give me a hand by nominating yourself or someone you know that would qualify.

Nominations extended to thursday 1/3/2013.

Daily Driver

Reaction score
Re: Jan/Feb Nominations 2013

So then they have to have both a nice interior and A/V system to run.

Bump, c'mon guys need more noms.

so are entries closed? i just got my 6.2 double din installed!!!! with a back up camera too. lol gotta have all the perks...:driving:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Re: Jan/Feb Nominations 2013 (UPDATED)

i think i win... cuz the 8thgen has the best interior comparing to the 6thgen...

i kid... i kid... lol

Raul

Reaction score

i think i win... cuz the 8thgen has the best interior comparing to the 6thgen...

i kid... i kid... lol

I beat yours with my Maxima's sexy orange leather interior and all 4 heated seats, including steering wheel :p. Happy Birthday, btw!

some one should nominate me for fun. I did have simple, yet clean and OEMish interior in my 6GA coupe.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score

I beat yours with my Maxima's sexy orange leather interior and all 4 heated seats, including steering wheel :p. Happy Birthday, btw!

some one should nominate me for fun. I did have simple, yet clean and OEMish interior in my 6GA coupe.

NOOOOOOOO MONICAAAAAA!!!

lol..

thxz, for the bday wish...

yeah.. those orange leather are sexy!!!

i ma swap mine to red leather down the road ;)

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't know if it's because of the holiday weeks, or this theme just didn't attract enough people to participate, so I am going to end this theme and come up with a new one in a couple of days.

Back