japan fogs i think?

simplesedan99

Reaction score
ok so Sakuradrops808B had fogs on the front of his car that he said were like euro r fogs i think. will those fogs actually fit into the corner of the sedan bumpers as long as the mount right?

thanks guys

p.s. im not sure what section this would go under i was thinkin diy....but i wasnt doing n e thing so...i wasnt sure..

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Sakura wont go into detail about how he did them besides "custom".

I have a feeling they are hacked pretty good to fit in there. Also, im sure they look best on the 01-02 bumpers because of the wider lower opening.

His car is black so it hides a lot of detail. Ive tried to analyze it from every angle to see how clean of an install it is but black on black is hard to see.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I've seen them on another accord in my area long before Sakura done it..so it must not be that hard. Kind of erks me that he's to uptight to share the info.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
nah he has the 01-02 sedan bumper with a custom grill

I dont think the install would be too hard just make some ghetto brackets that bolt to the bumper on the ondrside and you should be good to go besides wiring

nexTOme

Reaction score
im pretty sure sakura doent have front end conversion

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
who cares if he doesnt share the info, find a set of fogs and put the in your own way....i mean, you know they fit somehow.

The problems is finding a set of these foglights. I've only seen them for sale when the whole front end is for sale.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
who cares if he doesnt share the info, find a set of fogs and put the in your own way....i mean, you know they fit somehow.

The problems is finding a set of these foglights. I've only seen them for sale when the whole front end is for sale.
lol, thats like saying "who cares if he don't share the info on his h22 swap, it goes in some way"..yeah goes in some way but there could be other factors..he may have found a method to mount them perfectly or something. That is what this place is about, DIY's and info. If everyone that done a mod came on here and said "it's custom" instead of explaining the process or helping others this forum would be dead. But if he doesn't want to share then so be it I guess..but makes no sense as to why he wouldn't explain especially from all the interest in it.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Dude.. these were just for sale for like $98 plus shipping on ebay.. check the ebay thread. You guys totally missed the ebay thread I posted about this and the awesome deal. I didn't buy them since I bought civic fogs, but otherwise I woulda been all over em!

im pretty sure sakura doent have front end conversion

+1 Dudes - Sakura does NOT have a front end conversion. So what that he didn't write a DIY on exactly how to do it? When I talked to him he told me that there was fiberglassing and molding involved to make them close to perfect. It is on a 01-02 bumper and he also fiberglassed his grill to be removable! To add to that, if you look closely in pictures where he has them showing, the passenger side one sticks out a little bit. They are NOT perfect! Pictures from far away can be deceptive sometimes especially on a completely dark car. If someone buys these - just be creative. They are not that hard to install.

Also some people here are secretive.. notice how he rarely shows his car at all, only "sneak peeks" - keeps people in suspense. Adds to his ego status? Who knows, who cares.

Peace.

Last edited:
Back