JAW819's '00 Accord Coupe EX 5MT

bovodo

Reaction score
i know the drop springs are coming soon. if the wait will be too long. cut 2 coils off your stock springs for now. till you get your suspension in later.

but digging the wheels. slammed accords on those wheels 17x9 +35 offset are SICKKKKKKKK!!!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
it's a good start minus the sohc vtec sticker and the 4x4 stance ... btw please don't get a shocker sticker ... i hate seeing them on fwd cars, the shocker sticker was originally a drifter thing till a bunch of douche bags started doing it

jpm0887

Reaction score
nice start, not feeling the lip on the rims though.

jaw819

Reaction score
i know the drop springs are coming soon. if the wait will be too long. cut 2 coils off your stock springs for now. till you get your suspension in later.

but digging the wheels. slammed accords on those wheels 17x9 +35 offset are SICKKKKKKKK!!!

im really feeling the springs within the next few weeks hopefully.
maybe a month or so, at the latest. HOPEFULLY.
oh, and thanks! the coupes have such a big a**. i agree, it looks sweet.

Ksport Gt springs should be plenty! 2.5 F and 2.25 R.

My rims look good
i agree.
i may, i may go a little less low. i know that sounds ridiculous, but im thinking anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 in.
the springs are only until i pay my car off, which will be sooooon.
then coilovers FTW.
-oh, and alex. you mean MY rims? :fail:

it's a good start minus the sohc vtec sticker and the 4x4 stance ... btw please don't get a shocker sticker ... i hate seeing them on fwd cars, the shocker sticker was originally a drifter thing till a bunch of douche bags started doing it

why does everyone hate on the SOHC VTEC decals?
i saw it coming, tbh. i honestly think it was a nice touch to the car.
as is agreed by quite a few of my buddies, as well as the weekly locals at the local meets and whatnot.
and the shocker, i'm debating on. its +5 hp yo!

slam it slam it slam it slam it slam it slam it slam it. till then no comment lol
slam, not yet. drop, will do.
nice drop, btw.

i know i know, drop is coming soon! im aware i need to go lower.
sheesh! lol.

Last edited:

Lowman

Reaction score
well i agree with everyone else basically, once its lowered youll be sittin pretty

Back