FS: Jay stuff part out (closed thread))

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayStuff

Reaction score
The previous thread I made was closed because I did not follow the rules. Sorry to anyone I pissed off and anyone who had dibs on the parts.

In order for me to make this situation better and more fair, I will wait until I have taken the parts off the car. This will allow me to take pictures of the parts and post my decided FIXED asking price for the parts. From there we will proceed with the first come first serve method.

All the Items will be back up along with a 6000k and another 3000k HID kits. Parts will probably be up for sale around the 17th or 18th of January.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
lol, good luck trying to keep this one

parts cannot be still on the car and there must be pics

001Stunna

Reaction score
Man why dont you make the thread once you got all the pics and everything at hand. If you just wanted to make a thread letting ppl know where your old one went...shouldve done it in offtopic not back again in FS section

JayStuff

Reaction score
lol, good luck trying to keep this one

Not trying to... Just wanted to let everyone know I was postponing the sale of all the parts I listed earlier until I can take the parts off and actually get some pictures up.

Man why dont you make the thread once you got all the pics and everything at hand. If you just wanted to make a thread letting ppl know where your old one went...shouldve done it in offtopic not back again in FS section

That is precisely what I was going to do. The only reason I didn't put it in the off topic thread is because not everyone would know to look there to find out what happened to the thread.

Sorry for stepping on everyones toes damn.. Just trying to fix my carelessness.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Not trying to... Just wanted to let everyone know I was postponing the sale of all the parts I listed earlier until I can take the parts off and actually get some pictures up.

That is precisely what I was going to do. The only reason I didn't put it in the off topic thread is because not everyone would know to look there to find out what happened to the thread.

Sorry for stepping on everyones toes damn.. Just trying to fix my carelessness.

Usually i just click on "New Posts" on the forum heading and just look at all the latest posts since my last login and decide what i want to view. I dont know if others do the same but if they do...no matter where you posted it, they would see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back