FS: jay stuff parts all sold. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Re: jay stuff parts

i don't wanna ask how much that rear sway would cost me....

glws

JayStuff

Reaction score

Haha I mean it's only a bar, not much that can degrade or break..

JayStuff

Reaction score

Yup but I think someone Is JUST sending the money now.. Check the first page for updates on sold items.. Unfortunatly lots of people want the parts so I'm am forced to give them to whoever has the money ready first.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

I'll take the rear camber kit off your hands when I get home. I'm in Vermont for the weekend so I will pm you when I get home. thanks lol

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

How do those FF 2.5 ride with the eibach springs? intrested in hearing how they feel even with those spring rates.
Looking for any kind of trades?

JayStuff

Reaction score

The FF2.5 rides much nicer then I expected. 12/8 sounds pretty stiff but for these coilds, the ride is still comfortable (comparable to stock sti, maybe a tad stiffer). The nice thing is that I was slammed pretty good and my UCA would never hit the top of my strut tower as ive heard happens with many of the other coils out there for this car. Dampening settings work well too. the difference between all the way stiff and the opposite is insane. haha.

and 1nonlyaccord, no im not looking for trades.. sorry. I just lost my license and thats the only reason im selling these. otherwise I woulda kept em for muchhh longer. I would just have no use for any accord/car parts for at least another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back