jccg5 02 honda accord lx Update

jccg5

Reaction score
hello...i been gone for a week because im so busy working my job and work on my car, well i was bore and i painted my front lip and rear lip , and the oem sideskirt , and i lower the front more 2.1 with skunk2 spring , but the rear i didnt lower it yet, but the skunk2 spring offer 2.1 front and 1.9 rear, and im just scare it my have the boat look which is the front is higher then the rear, so any one in here think the skunk 2 spring will event out the wheel gap or it will have the boat look, and below is the picture update of my car now.

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01337.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

jccg5

Reaction score
JC I thought you were selling your front lip??????

ill sell it...just didnt have time to remove them super adhesive under the lip where i used it to stick better but i still sell it just doesnt have time to go and get the quote for shipping and black housing is coming soon

so who else think i should lower the front and who else have idea if skunk2 will even out the wheel gap or will have the boat look instead

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Is this some kind of diversion, Jccg5? How many strikes did you have already, Jcc5g? No shame huh, Jccg5?

;;Flame off;;

Anyways, Welcome back man. Just dont pull off any of that immature stuff you did anymore. OK? Car looking good. It looks dropped a little bit.

jccg5

Reaction score
hey bro...yea it drop it more now....skunk2..gosh i love ur fog light...it look marvelous

ktz_04

Reaction score
^^ innocent effect.. haha. car looks ok tho.

edit; i like how you come back here jas like nothing happen. ricer.. how that's sound? offensive? hope you learn your lesson......or else:kenny::kenny::kenny:

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
looking good man, i think it's normal to have the front have a lil more gap than the rear. wat kind of spoiler is that btw? coupe spoiler?

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
just cool it guys, forgive and forget.

btw, JC, your car looks a lot better with the lip painted, now blackhouse those headlights!

jccg5

Reaction score
just cool it guys, forgive and forget.

btw, JC, your car looks a lot better with the lip painted, now blackhouse those headlights!

yea im on a roll dealing with member in other hondas rigth now for their blackhousing or maybe i can just do it my self ..

Back