JDM H22a Swap Completed

akoutmos

Reaction score
Ok gotcha, as far as my readings on my wideband what should my numbers be at idle cause right now its a bit high after my tune reading at 15-16's and about the same with my
A/C on. And after my tune, every morning trying to start the car, it would take a good 3 seconds for it to start and after it started, the rpms would jump to 2k rpm and then work its way down, what might be the issue with that? And the f23ecu was modified for me to use only for emissions but been using it for a while till i could get a tune. What exactly would be damaged?

What exactly was "modified" on the stock f23 ecu? As far as i know no one has reverse engineered it yet.

Your motor could be damaged as a result of running an ECU which was meant for another motor. What could be saving you is the input from the knock sensor retarding timing.

Also the numbers seem alright to me. A little low...but that could be attributed to which ever dyno you were running on. Some read high others read low. What are you tuning on BTW....Chrome, Neptune, eCtune? Take a look at your tune vs the hundreds of other stock h22a tunes online.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
How are the numbers a little low? h22A has 200hp fresh out of the factory and if you subtract 15 percent of that it's dropped down to 170hp to the wheels (which he has). Considering the wear and tear on his engine being that it is not new those numbers are good if not normal. Without a tune (on a stock ecu) those numbers would be lower but the tuner was obviously able to free up a few horses out of the stock motor.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The numbers are decent, and there is always room for improvement depending on what you are willing to do/spend.

Nothing to be ashamed of compared to what the stock motor was capable of.

Back