Jdm steering wheel

MugenCF4

Reaction score
Pic of Euro R wheel...

DSCF2285.jpg

Try looking for one,If you can find on. Go for it. Red is gonna be hard to pull off in our cars if you don't have red anywhere in the car.

That **** is tight yo! How much did that s/wheel run you? And also I see the Canadian Km Cluster also in the b/ground, I was thinking of getting that too but does it light up all amber or does it light up the same as USDM?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Havent' put it on yet but since there's no bag, there's no horn. I dont want a horn anyways.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
due you gues have any problem wiring in the horn????

when I had my Momo, the horn did not work. there was no way of getting it to work because the copper piece from the wheel could not make contact with the horn's signal wires. don't know why, when i searched online a lot of people had the same problem but ghetto rigged it with a paper clip or some other metal conductor.

simon_y

Reaction score
That **** is tight yo! How much did that s/wheel run you? And also I see the Canadian Km Cluster also in the b/ground, I was thinking of getting that too but does it light up all amber or does it light up the same as USDM?

I got it for about $400 US.

The cluster lights up just like the normal USDM stock colour. Which is like a greenish, white-ish colour. Whatever the stock cluster is.

Why would you wanna change to the canadian cluster anyways, unless your in Canada.

Cjcg6

Reaction score
All those euro r steering are gonna. It looks like i'm going to have to get that s2000 one. My car is an 02 so i have to get like an 04 s2000 wheel???

Back