jdmgear's Accord Sedan

jdmgear

Reaction score
Comments welcome...please note that I have NOT installed my Eibach Sportlines and Tokico Illumina's (sitting in the garage waiting to be installed ;) )
IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

Yogi

Reaction score
oh wow.... i would of popped all 4 tires curbed my rims going up that road lol... nice ride DROP THAT SUCCKER! 2 hours max installing w/ that setup :)

Sonnick

Reaction score
Nice ride man..but uh..try to get some different angles. Lol. They're all almost the exact same angle.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
when i saw the title, i knew exactly whose car it was ;)

wtf rims are those tony?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i have that sticker on my radiator support.... since i rebuilt the whole car a few months ago after i wrecked.

jdmgear

Reaction score
ryan s said:
when i saw the title, i knew exactly whose car it was ;)

wtf rims are those tony?

Those are actually OEM Honda JK They actually called statics by some unknown company. I took out the center caps and modded them with a set of Honda ones. It was a pain but it was well worth it. I like the rims but I feel that the +45 offset needs to be +50 to be perfect :rolleyes: Maybe the offset will look a little better when I install the Eibachs. I actually wasn't even going to post any pictures until I installed the springs and shocks but a little photobug bit me :)

paint/remove the side molding and the handles. otherwise i like it!
I plan on doing this. I always thought that if you remove the side molding you'll be left with holes since there not only supported by tape?

Car looks really good!! Could you follow these rules for this thread though

Thanks. I actually posted some updates and for some reason my edit didn't go through..I post the specs later :D

Nice ride man..but uh..try to get some different angles. Lol. They're all almost the exact same angle.
I will get some other angles but at this time my other side skirt has some paint damage and needs to be repainted.

uhm, whats stupid hurts?
The paint chips and my side skirt paint damage..its a joke..why don't you like it? I actually thought about not even putting that decal on there.

Last edited:
Back