Jeffro's New Whip

Jeffro

Reaction score
Well, I broke down this week and decided to spend a lot of money. Pictures from the dealer. I'll take new pictures later this week. My wife ran away with it as soon as I got back from Cleveland with it. Finally got rid of that ***** ***** **** ***** **** Odyssey:

whip10oz.jpg

whip21pc.jpg

whip32jg.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
minivan made u feel like a soccer mom? :p

i like the Odyssey, but ridgeline looks good too :thumbsup:

Jeffro

Reaction score
My Odyssey was one of the 1st gen's that looked like a Kia, and I think it ran like one too... Except it had a sweet little 2.2l under the hood, so it'll run forever. Amazing difference driving the Ridgeline, though. I think I'll keep it!

and_one

Reaction score
damn lucky...i LOVE the ridgeline...now put some 26's on there!!

Twobit

Reaction score
Nice new ride! Best of luck and keep us posted if you do anything to it! Im debating to get a 4runner

blindside

Reaction score
Twobit said:
Nice new ride! Best of luck and keep us posted if you do anything to it! Im debating to get a 4runner

Have fun on the new ride jeffro and twobit get the 4runner, you will love it, trust me i drive one. :thumbsup: But i still miss my 6thgen :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now I hope you made her sign something that says if she wrecks it you get a GTO with the ins money and she buys her own car.

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
My wife said that she is jelous. She loves it and wants to tell your wife congrats too!!!! Oh and thanks now you just gave her a new idea and way to annoy me!!!!

Back