Jet performance (ecu/f23a4)

f23accord

Reaction score
Hey guys I am thinking about chipping my ecu with jet performance but I was wondering if anyone in here is running that upgrade or what your suggestions are. Its suposably tunable like the hondata. So let me know what u guys think (thanks)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Jet Performance is mainly for domestics, but has not been tried on the Accords even though Accords (All) are listed in the application (http://www.jetchip.com/imports.asp). No one here uses or has used it so choose this route at your own risk!
As alternatives, look more into platforms that are well proven for the Accords such as OBD1+P28 conversion, or standalones such as AEM, Greddy, and Hondata S300.

- Nikita

Last edited:

MAR387

Reaction score
AFAccord used it in his first 6th gen about 2-3 years ago. He had I/E, and some other small stuff, in addition to the JET ECU flash, and ended up running a 15.2 in the 1/4. He was under the impression that his accord was a factory freak though. I would recommend getting another ECU, if you were to get it JET flashed, just in case you did not like it or whatever else (You will lose gas mileage due to a more "aggressive" fuel map). Regardless, you might have to worry about immobilizer issues, someone correct me if I am wrong. Good luck.

f23accord

Reaction score
So what your sayin is tha afaccord was happy with it right? But yea I was thinkin about using another ecu not mine and 1 of my friends works at the junk yards so that would be easy to find, and what do u mean by imobbilizer issues?

Back