Jgilley's slightly lowered 2002 Coupe

HondaFamily

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the noob question but I'm trying to look for a front lip and can't find a 2001-02 one.. will 98-00 fit the 01-02 front end on a coupe????

greekpizza

Reaction score
damn this makes me wanna do a 5 lug swap just to put those wheels on. they look sick.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
damn this makes me wanna do a 5 lug swap just to put those wheels on. they look sick.

I honestly have been considering this. 5 lug has so many more choices. Hey JGilley, I believe your title is a little misleading. How about JGilley's Damned Slammed Coupe lol. Is there anyone lower than Gilley out there?

Swiftx246

Reaction score
those are vogtland springs? thats sht is slammed!! haha
i have the same springs and mines not that low in the back!
pretty nice though!!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I don't even think he drives his car anymore, or I think he put it back to stock height due to issues from being so slammed and also I think he got into a couple minor accidents. At one point I think he got kind of fed up with the whole thing. He is still active on facebook though!:rock:

If you are able to find the pictures from last years Import Alliance of his car you will :drool:, especially when we all did a garage photo shoot with Eric (00accord4cyl or something like that) who is an incredible photographer. - Never mind there are a couple on his 1st page.

The best memory I had of this car is rolling around a huge car meet and seeing everyone's reactions as he blasts Low rider on the radio ha.

O and he custom modded his springs :peace:

Last edited:

imaricer:)

Reaction score
I don't even think he drives his car anymore, or I think he put it back to stock height due to issues from being so slammed and also I think he got into a couple minor accidents. At one point I think he got kind of fed up with the whole thing. He is still active on facebook though!:rock:

If you are able to find the pictures from last years Import Alliance of his car you will :drool:, especially when we all did a garage photo shoot with Eric (00accord4cyl or something like that) who is an incredible photographer. - Never mind there are a couple on his 1st page.

The best memory I had of this car is rolling around a huge car meet and seeing everyone's reactions as he blasts Low rider on the radio ha.

O and he custom modded his springs :peace:

i though that he sold the cg for a diff car?

Back