JHPusa.com

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
lol.. nasoch is def a busy man... lol...

i still haven't got the update on when the ff1/ff2 coming for the 8thgen... LOL...

but its cool... i got something else up my sleeves...

:deal:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
JHP must hate me. I got them down to 540 on the coilovers shipped. Facebook war ftw.

Comments like the one before this one is what makes me want to order from you guys. I just wanted to know, do you guys price match or do a 5-10% coupon? Thanks.

JHPUSA.com ‎"JHP5" promo code @ checkout gets you extra 5% off
January 7 at 5:14pm

Alright, thanks. :) I'll be ordering my coilovers off you guys. Appreciate it.

I was going to be ordering the Form and Function Type 1 coilovers this weekend and the price jumped a little. Besides that, was doing research on authorized dealers and found that Vexmotorsports is 550 for them shipped. Can you match the price, or can anything be done?

http://www.vexmotorsports.com/Funct...ype-1--Honda-Accord-CF-1998-2002-_p_2501.html

Function and Form Coilovers - Type 1 - Honda Accord CF 1998-2002
www.vexmotorsports.com
Function and Form Coilovers - Type 1 - Honda Accord CF 1998-2002 -The Type One C...
See More

JHPUSA.com Hi Matt. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have drop our price. Please note the coupon code is NOT VALID with this price.

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=3836&idcategory=0

Alright, thanks. Now 1 more thing since I'm at it, lol. These are the 3rd generation coilovers with the white F&F1 sticker, instead of the yellow, correct?

I'm pretty sure they are, since the way it's worded in the description. Sorry if I'm being a pain. The newest ones are built better and all that.

JHPUSA.com I will check for you tomorrow. FF is currently closed right now. Please shoot me a email @ [email protected]. THX

Our current, 3rd generation Type One (white Type One sticker), Type Two (yellow Type Two sticker), and Type Two.5 are all rebuild-able and serviceable.

http://www.f2autolife.com/frequently-asked-questions

Frequently Asked Questions | Function & Form Autolife
www.f2autolife.com
Lowering height varies per application and some vehicles suspension design limit...
See More

Alright, JHPUSA. I really appreciate this, and showing the great customer support by this, I will definitely be buying from you guys and telling others about this. Thanks again!
:haysm9:

Alot of shops would do well to have this type of customer service more often. Their business would pick up substantially.

Good to see.

iZiminator

Reaction score
Alot of shops would do well to have this type of customer service more often. Their business would pick up substantially.

Good to see.

Seriously. After they dealt with me and all that. I will definitely be ordering from them this weekend. They just got to send me an email verifying that they are the 3rd gen coilovers with the white type one sticker instead of the yellow and I'm good to go.

:deal:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Planning on painting your stock sides as well?

You're part of the 'SMR Crew', so be sure to post your updated pics in that thread if you haven't already.

iZiminator

Reaction score
Planning on painting your stock sides as well?

You're part of the 'SMR Crew', so be sure to post your updated pics in that thread if you haven't already.

I really want to paint them but that is going to have to come later. Or depending on the price, I may but I need to start saving up to rebuild my tranny soon. It's starting to slip and getting worse each day it seems. And will do. xDD. :peace:

iZiminator

Reaction score
JHPUSA was fantastic. Got the coilovers quickly with great customer service. Will definitely be buying from them again.

Back