JL Components Installed (pics)

mlp2435

Reaction score
installed my JL Audio C5 component set, JL C2 6x9's and JL HD600/4 amp yesterday.. heres a few pics of my tweeter placement

Tweeter.jpg

Tweeter1.jpg

mlp2435

Reaction score
ya installed myself. i ran out of time last night to tune it all but without the tune they are crystal clear and insanely loud. id highly recommend them

tnguyen600

Reaction score
damn, real nice...I'm glad you found the right amp lol I wish I had the money to get my components done

mlp2435

Reaction score
it took me about 2 weeks to finally make the decision.. thanks again for the help tnguyen!

Last edited:

mlp2435

Reaction score
C2-690tx - 6x9 (they don't have a C5)
C5-650 component set

I think the big difference maker in the whole system is I went with the JL premium 4 channel RCA cables, JL speaker wire and the JL 2 gauge amp connection setup. The wiring is definatly top quality

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Wow! That tweeter placement is beautiful! It looks so flush and OEM. Ahhhh! Mad props to the install. How does it sound placed at that spot? I feel the urge to invest in a component set of speakers. :ohsnap:

mlp2435

Reaction score
I put the tweeter in that spot and on the mirror cover plate and listened to it. On the cover plate it didn't sound good at all. In the spot I have it.. It sounds just right. I emailed JL about placement and the guy said 2 to 5 inches from the top of the woofer is ideal and anything more than that is no good. It actually shows a diagram in the instruction book and says not to put them up in the mirror cover. Must be a common spot I guess

Back