JMillerF23A1's 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
Congrats, seems like a practical buy, considering all the ****** weather that we get in the NE...

finch13

Reaction score
Hey Justin... those 4.0 motors are notorious for losing oil pressure at higher miles... don't just toss an oil pump at it, it's likely wiped out all of the crank bearings.

Nice pickup for a beater though! Don't forget to give the TL some, er, TLC :lawl: during the winter too!

f23accord2000

Reaction score
great job looks good man, yeah the str8 6 is one the strongest engines out there im not and american car guy but i would buy a jeep with a 4.0 def ,truck def cam out nice good find

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Hey Justin... those 4.0 motors are notorious for losing oil pressure at higher miles... don't just toss an oil pump at it, it's likely wiped out all of the crank bearings.

Nice pickup for a beater though! Don't forget to give the TL some, er, TLC :lawl: during the winter too!

Between me and my dad we've had three Cherokees with the 4.0 and I haven't had any oil pressure problems.....yet.

This. Is. Accurate.

Guess it might come down to how it is on gas as to whether you hang on to it or get rid of it.

I don't pay for gas so that really isn't an issue, but I've always wanted a nice car and a Jeep that I can take off road, so I'll probably hang onto it.

great job looks good man, yeah the str8 6 is one the strongest engines out there im not and american car guy but i would buy a jeep with a 4.0 def ,truck def cam out nice good find

:thumbsup: The 4.0 is God.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Yeah, the I6 rocks.
I love the way it whines like a Superchrgr at high RPM's
Too bad they no longer make a straight 6
Starting with the 2005 models they went with a V6 and lowered the liters down to 3.7
Other than the SRT-8 I wish I had opted for the V8 High Output.....325Ft Lbs of Torq. OMG

Back