JMillerF23A1's M.R. & Progress Thread (56k No Way!)

imaricer:)

Reaction score
hey does painting the high beam bucket yellow help with visability at all? does it alter the color of the light?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Uhm just wondering, but what year civic headlights did you get ? and how much were they ? I'm in the market for some fogs like yours but havn't come across any that i like =/

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
hey does painting the high beam bucket yellow help with visability at all? does it alter the color of the light?

Yes, I had the highbeams wired up to a switch in the car so I could turn them on whenever I wanted, and I aimed the headlights a bit lower. Yellow light cuts through fog better than whiter light (4300k and up), that is why a lot of aftermarket fogs you see have yellow lenses.

Uhm just wondering, but what year civic headlights did you get ? and how much were they ? I'm in the market for some fogs like yours but havn't come across any that i like =/

Headlights or fogs? I didn't have civic headlights, the fogs are from an 03 Civic, and I got them on ebay.

slaiguy

Reaction score
how did u like the ride on the skunk2 sleeves? ive read a lot of reviews sayin their bouncy as fawk and jus wanted to get ur opinion...

imaricer:)

Reaction score
thanks. how hard was the switch to install? i always thought it would look sick with JUST the high beams on.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Springfield Meet 2007
DSC03461.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

DSC03487.jpg
How about another one of these come spring??? Real close to me. Where was it?

Back