JniG's 2001 Accord Coupe LX *teaser update 2/25/12 on pg. 6*

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: JniG's 2001 Accord Coupe LX

If you want to do a 6spd swap, you'll need a J motor. Which pretty much makes putting it in a 4cyl much more of a pain that it already is, not to mention more expensive. Maybe you meant 5spd swap, but if you did mean 6spd do yourself a favor and sell this car and get a V6.

But I would recommend just doing a 5spd. lol

Car looks to be in great shape btw.

JniG

Reaction score
Re:

Are your center caps black? :thinking:

Yeah they are black Honda caps. Honestly I'm not sure what wheels these are. I havent seen any other accord on here with OEM wheels that look like mine..but they came with the car and I dont think they look bad so whatever lol.

JniG

Reaction score
Re:

Car looks good, and a lot like mine did a while ago :lawl:

Blackhouse those headlights, the front end will look 10x better

Thanks! Debating on blackhousing them. I actually really like the OEM lights lol. Maybe an OEM retrofit in the future who knows :)

JniG

Reaction score
Re:

If you want to do a 6spd swap, you'll need a J motor. Which pretty much makes putting it in a 4cyl much more of a pain that it already is, not to mention more expensive. Maybe you meant 5spd swap, but if you did mean 6spd do yourself a favor and sell this car and get a V6.

But I would recommend just doing a 5spd. lol

Car looks to be in great shape btw.

Yeah that one is more of a dream rather than a future plan lol. If i do swap it, it will be in the far future. I'll decide between H or J then haha.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

if you need any help installing the coils let me know and i'll see if i can help. im down in elk grove so im not far

JniG

Reaction score

if you need any help installing the coils let me know and i'll see if i can help. im down in elk grove so im not far

Will do! Thanks. How do you like elk grove so far? There isnt **** to do here lol.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

Its alright, definitely isnt much to do. you should hit me up sometime and we can hang out, there are several other members in the area.

tj_harris

Reaction score

Yeah they are black Honda caps. Honestly I'm not sure what wheels these are. I havent seen any other accord on here with OEM wheels that look like mine..but they came with the car and I dont think they look bad so whatever lol.
I actually think we have the same OEM wheels lol

JniG

Reaction score

Its alright, definitely isnt much to do. you should hit me up sometime and we can hang out, there are several other members in the area.

Forsure bro. But with work and school starting back up in a week, I'll be pretty busy lol. But hit me up anyways if you guys are doing anything and I'll see what's up. Oh yeah and my bad I couldn't make it to the Stockton meet, I was out of town.

Back