Reaction score
Re: Deuce Widow

i envy ur system bro
listening ur set up moivated me to save up for components

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score

GG for 53k miles... i'm quite jelly sir.

i wish i could say the same... i'm only a young`un so my car is my DD haha, good work on the car though! mad props

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score

That 2nd picture is:ohsnap: I love it. I would black out your chrome trim though.....I think it would complete the look. Well done!:hihi:

I just tried Plasti-Dip on 1 side the other weekend, but I messed it up when taking off the masking tape. The next day I tried the Trim-Brite, but I can't stay steady enough with the exacto knife (I'm big on coffee in the morning...lol). Maybe I'll try again soon. Practice makes perfect.

GG for 53k miles... i'm quite jelly sir.

i wish i could say the same... i'm only a young`un so my car is my DD haha, good work on the car though! mad props

Thank's Brother! I put up pics of my first Accord. If it weren't for the accident she would still be my DD with over 150k on it. I was just lucky to find exactly what I was lookin' for.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car looks good man. Good luck with the trim-brite tape, I've been thinking of giving it a try.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

How do you like the Alpine H/U? I am looking in to the same one, myself.

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Nice Car Joe, it looks great! do you have any recent pics with the black headlight housing?

The way the sun is glaring you can't really see them. I'm getting my OEM sideskirts today :D I will take some update pics and try to capture them better.

How do you like the Alpine H/U? I am looking in to the same one, myself.

This deck has been a good choice. I have the imprint tuned to my driver seat. Sounds super clean and raises the sound stage very high. I does lack in bass, but if I want to bump hard I just turn it off. I did notice Dorian (xx24xx) is also running the Imprint tuning. Warning tho, in order to tune the H/U you'll need the Alpine KTX-100EQ and a PC near the car. In my case I used a laptop.

Latest posts

Back