Johnnyboy829's 2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX (56K)

Brad2274

Reaction score
looks good, ive thought about plasti dipping my chrome trim to match the gunmetal i wanna paint my wheels in

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's an interesting idea, never thought about doing anything other than black. That could look good though.

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
^That's an interesting idea, never thought about doing anything other than black. That could look good though.

Thanks, i think i'm going to just go forward w/ it and see how it turns out. Expect an update in about two weeks or so. thanks for your input bro.

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
looks good, ive thought about plasti dipping my chrome trim to match the gunmetal i wanna paint my wheels in

you should definitely do it, i'm trying to decide what to use on my wheels, i've seen the plastidip silver metalizer that seems to work well. but i think i want a more rich gunmetal color for both the wheels and trim.

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
I need some opinions of my car please. any reccomendations etc? i'm looking at doing a few little projects here and there but would like some input. as i said in earlier posts, i'm going to paint the wheels, engine covers, radio bezel, center console, etc a dark gunmetal grey. What do you guys think? what would be some welcome improvements. i'm respraying it matte black in the coming weeks as well.

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
Figured I'd post a picture of my latest update. Matte Army Green Plasti Dipped w/ matte black roof and gloss black wheels

STE1234018710

johnnyboy829

Reaction score

Brad2274

Reaction score
picture didnt work but i found it on your photobucket, looks good! more pics in the sunlight!

Back