Johnson park this year?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, apparently the people over at acurazine are a bunch of dousche bags and i cant post anything relating to a meet or to v6p, or any links. so so much for inviting the TL guys.

pjk208

Reaction score
HondaGus said:
i say aug 12 ;)
OT but I'm always afraid what ppl would say if they saw your avatar while I was browing the forums in the library computers at school lol...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
alright guys, were gonna aim for august 12th at 12:30pm plus or minus on the time. just show up between 12 and 1, haha. well start the BBQ at like 1 at the latest, sooo the earlier you get there, the better chance of getting food you will have, haha. also, list up what you can bring. elitestyles6th said hell bring the hot dogs. so we still need buns, hamburgerpatties or w/e, buns for those, chip, drinks, you know.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ill bring like 4 bags of chips........at the jones beach meet, i felt bad eating food since i didnt bring anything. so ill bring some chips this time, haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
guess what guys!! look below

mastadulog from v6p.net said:
dude august 12th is hin in flushing. i wont be able to make it. it also happens to be honda day at etown lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: OH SH!T!!!! we have to change the date now, thanks for bringing this up

ok, well, hows everyone with the following saturday? august 19th

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
update:

1) sketch o5
2) cdubb
3) elitestyles6th
4) Jaegray09
5) TJP_AccordV6
6) HondaGus
7) mastadulog (date pending i think)