Johnson park this year?

angelplus

Reaction score
HondaGus said:
Angelplus Dude You Really need to grow up, im not coming cause "elitestyle" come on bro everyone has the opinion and they are initialed to it.

Trust me man, I'm not mr drama freak here. I'm actually laid back unless someone gets in my way. But when you bash on me, you deserve your change right back at ya. Thats all I have to say. I was actually looking to stay the weekend there to party with you guys, which would be fun as hell. I may reconsider but I'm still proly not going to come.

So I guess some people should keep their business to themselves and stop butting in, so I'll stop, enjoy yourselves. I'm proly moving on to a different forum anyways just to get away for a bit to let things cool off.

Have fun at the meet if I dont show. I'll post in a few weeks or something. Maybe, maybe not, I'll catch you guys later. It's been fun.

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
hey...can we get a role call for the august 12th meet..i mean...its only natural that i show up if im still in new jersey..besides, its right up the skreets from me...i friggin live in piscataway..lol....and my accord is still stock so ya'll can kiss my ***.. :D lol..one of these days....ooohh one of these days..ill make sure i got the shiniest accord up there tho..lol..that much i can do!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so you comin aggieboi? i remember you came last year, itd be cool if you came this year too. who cares if its stock? you love the accord just like the rest of us, haha.

updated list:

1) sketch o5
2) cdubb
3) elitestyles6th
4) MetallikatZ3
5) TJP_AccordV6
6) HondaGus
7) mastadulog (date pending i think)
8) TLs Platano
9) Blacknight
10) ryon527
11) comptechv6 (maybe)
12) riceboydrew
13) Bxflyist6thgen
14) aggieboi2k6

ryon527

Reaction score
this is a good place to bring family members, friends, girlfriends etc. with you because the meet is basically right next to animal pens and theres soccer fields, bbq grills and a pond

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
updated list:

1) sketch o5
2) cdubb
3) elitestyles6th
4) MetallikatZ3
5) TJP_AccordV6
6) HondaGus
7) mastadulog (date pending i think)
8) TLs Platano
9) Blacknight
10) ryon527
11) comptechv6 (maybe)
12) riceboydrew
13) Bxflyist6thgen
14) aggieboi2k6
15) spyder (95%)

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
so you comin aggieboi? i remember you came last year, itd be cool if you came this year too. who cares if its stock? you love the accord just like the rest of us, haha.

yeah...there's no reason i wont b there...****s like 5 minutes from my house. should we make a list on what people are gonna bring again?

ahhh bitches..we should have a 6ga meet @ johnson park SLASH honda day @ englishtown meet SLASH hot import nights @ shea stadium SLASH back to johnson park meet..lmao..

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
aggiEboi2k6 said:
yeah...there's no reason i wont b there...****s like 5 minutes from my house. should we make a list on what people are gonna bring again?

ahhh bitches..we should have a 6ga meet @ johnson park SLASH honda day @ englishtown meet SLASH hot import nights @ shea stadium SLASH back to johnson park meet..lmao..

tha doesnt sound too bad actually..

cdubb77

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
tha doesnt sound too bad actually..

That might be a bit much. :rolleyes: Not sure what time the gates open at E-town but I'm sure it'll be in the A.M. The HIN show at Shea will open at 4:00 p.m.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ahh sh!t. i did say the 19th before, but today i requested off at work for the 12th and its already been passed around. damn. well, i guess its the 12th. but how many people wont be coming on the 12th? i know we could do the meet then head to honda day or w/e at e-town? i wouldnt be able to go to that, but the guys that wanted to could.

Back