Johnson's 2002 Accord Sedan EX Updated*(11/11)*

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
hey man is the ww touring lip kit the one u had in 09?
i looked it up on google didnt get good results

no_name_accord

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to say BEAUTIFUL car, obviously I've seen it all over the internet but it's the main reason right now I finally had to stop lurking 6GA and finally signup...

just wondering if you could post any interior shots? I've been contemplating RSX seats for a while but I have a tan interior and just am wondering what my options are and how it would look and what I would have to re-do. thanks in advance, again, sick accord

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
i knew i noticed a difference in the wheel size because the 17's look a lot smaller for some reason... your car looked great with the first set of wheels but now with the bigger/wider rpf1's its a showstopper, fitment is perfect.

Ocho

Reaction score
your car was the reason i got ek side markers! lol
i found your car on h-t and plan on gettin the same lips for my sedan!
freakin clean! and how did you do your tail lights?

Johnson

Reaction score
....Is your name James too? hahahah

@Johnson:
What are you future plans for the car?
I guess right now is the future haha. It's a "track car" with all the amenities and stuff. It's still registered and driven on the streets. Check out my instagram and youtube videos in my sig!

hey man is the ww touring lip kit the one u had in 09?
i looked it up on google didnt get good results
Yes, wings west touring lip kit.

Hey just wanted to say BEAUTIFUL car, obviously I've seen it all over the internet but it's the main reason right now I finally had to stop lurking 6GA and finally signup...

just wondering if you could post any interior shots? I've been contemplating RSX seats for a while but I have a tan interior and just am wondering what my options are and how it would look and what I would have to re-do. thanks in advance, again, sick accord
The RSX seats blended in really well. Unfortunately, I sold the rsx seats.

BEAUTIFUL car. Love the rims

i knew i noticed a difference in the wheel size because the 17's look a lot smaller for some reason... your car looked great with the first set of wheels but now with the bigger/wider rpf1's its a showstopper, fitment is perfect.

your car was the reason i got ek side markers! lol
i found your car on h-t and plan on gettin the same lips for my sedan!
freakin clean! and how did you do your tail lights?
Red transparent hobby paint.

This is my favorite cg so far evrything looks good and the enkeis set it off.

I wouldn't have done it any other way dude mad props:jealousbow:

Im in love bro. Love the ride seriously :)

Thank you guys for all the love!!! It's been a while that's for sure. The car has unfortunately gotten uglier, but it handles better and is a pretty good contender at road racing!
Check out my youtube videos in my signature. I gotta tell you, the feeling of passing vipers and porsches in this accord was pretty epic haha. Before anybody says that they were just inexperienced, this was in an advanced group so they are more than competent drivers! Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IsLOxXP_sM

Last edited:
Back