Reaction score
Great numbers and power band dude!

Nice numbers, really flat torque curve. Very useful motor right there :thumbup:

Good work Johnson
Thank you guys :thumbsup:

Nice is it auto or manual?
manual

in for mods, nice #s
not bad.. wht mods have u done to the motor?
i/h/e 3.7 i/m

Got the A/F ratio graph? Would like to see how its doing on the mid and top end.
I'll look for it

i saw the comments on youtube, it said CAI, larger TB, j35 IM and AEM EMS... i was bored and kept watching the video over and over agian :omghi2u:
haha the description was actually wrong, I emailed them to change it and they did

from nickel and dimin' a socalninja sticker, to rpf1s and ww kit, to tuning? how the hell did you afford all of this? lol what's your secret, yo!?

I've been working ever since i was 15.5 during the school year and summer. If you noticed I sell stuff to get other stuff. I dont have all those parts laying around they are all gone and sold :(. I live at home and commute to school. I eat at home most of the time and if I dont I usually get something from the dollar menu. I eat ramen. I'm a thrifty *** shopper cause im 100% chinese. I slang stuff. I rarely rarely go shopping for clothes or misc items that I dont necessarily need. Im hella jew about my money. I have no friends. I stay at home and play video games instead of partying and drinking. Is that a secret? lol

Last edited:

wu_tang

Reaction score
. I'm a thrifty *** shopper cause im 100% chinese. I slang stuff. I rarely rarely go shopping for clothes or misc items that I dont necessarily need. Im hella jew about my money. I have no friends. I stay at home and play video games instead of partying and drinking. Is that a secret? lol

except for the chinese part, you basically described my brother lol. car is dope man, its awesome that it has a manual trans as well :beer:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Johnson, sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the things you want to do.

Obviously, that has paid off for you.

Respectable #'s, Sir. Nice work.

Any more plans for the motor?

619rcr

Reaction score
Very respectable. I wish I could say my H22 made that much power.

I am also in the ramen club, haha.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Johnson, sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the things you want to do.

Obviously, that has paid off for you.

Respectable #'s, Sir. Nice work.

Any more plans for the motor?

3.5 bottom end, gude cams, and a KMS valve train. ;) switch to e85 while your at it. so worth it. my timing is stupid advanced and the car runs/smoother better then when it was on pump gas.

Very respectable. I wish I could say my H22 made that much power.

I am also in the ramen club, haha.

ramen is always a good choice, i prefer the $1 mac and cheese cups haha.

lenz973

Reaction score
very impressive numbers, you had head work? what ecu are you running? definitely interested because that's how you rep the 6th gen accords right...

Back