Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

xci.ed6

Reaction score
wow, the doors look nice!

Yeah, I'm one of the rattle can *****s...

1927677_505866368299_1566_n.jpg

Whole thing, 3 days (friday drive home to sand & prime, saturday paint, sunday retouch & drive). Somewhere there's a 2-tone 88-91 Civic I did with a H-F sprayer and Rustoleum, I should have used rattle cans. You get the same 'quality' from both, but cleaning the gun is a PITA!

Where are you painting? I thought you needed to cover other stuff to spray? I didn't either, but I was 'supposed' to :p

[edit: before: ]
19827_10100176076718359_787821060_n.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
This lip has not stopped pissing me off. Never will I buy from Bayson R again. Custom service wasn't that great, shipped the product to the wrong area at first, it fit like crap, and when I went to paint it the lip reacted weird or something. I might as well just throw it away but i spent money on it.

james'99

Reaction score
This lip has not stopped pissing me off. Never will I buy from Bayson R again. Custom service wasn't that great, shipped the product to the wrong area at first, it fit like crap, and when I went to paint it the lip reacted weird or something. I might as well just throw it away but i spent money on it.

That really stinks... New plan?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
It really does but I'm determined at this point to get it to work. After I paint it this time and it ends up looking like crap I'll put it on anyways.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
If it still doesn't work out you can always sticker bomb the lip to hide the bad paint :p

nexTOme

Reaction score
ahh black sedan with those rims and spoiler.......
best combination right? :hihi:

super clean dude! :thumbsup:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thank-you very much! I really need to update this with pictures... At least I post often on Instagram. I'll update it when I get my new front end on. I got the hood on yesterday but still haven't completed the fogs. They're very very close, I'm just a little picky on how well I want them to turn out. It's also been to cold to paint my lip. Hoping for this weekend but the weather here is very bipolar.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Coupe bumper is finally on my car but I have encountered a couple problems. It doesn't fit exactly how I want it to. I got the coupe bumper support bar and can only put those push in fasteners on the top 3 and not the lower ones on the side because the bumper doesn't get very close to them. Idk if that's a problem with the bumper or the supper bar... But also on the passenger side of my car the bumper sticks out. I can push it in and it forms correctly but it doesn't stay like that. If I'm unable to get this bumper to work How I want then I'm not sure what I will do. I have a lot of time and money invested so I kinda need to get this to work. I might just need to buy a new bumper because this one is a poor after market replica or? Not really sure at this point ...
Headlights look green
image2_zps7ff2e786.jpg

image1_zpsce5047c6.jpg

Here is the gap

image3_zps8c1aa9f4.jpg

But it goes away if I push on it. I think I can fix it if I have a way to fasten it down somehow but not sure how I'll be able to do that?
image4_zps6ca07dea.jpg

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I fixed it! It lines up much better now. Here are a couple iPhone pics I took after washing my car at work. That s14 next to me belongs to my friend. It almost feels like a second car to me because I work on it so much. I went there to buy it with him, I helped front end swap if, I helped manual swap it, and I helped install his coilovers. Id like to buy one someday.
image2_zpsba0af13b.jpg

image1_zps6bbde755.jpg

Back