Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

Brad2274

Reaction score
lol you should see the engine bay of my brothers 01 sedan, he got it from my grandma with 30,000 miles like 4 years ago and the engine bay looks like hell, ac system, radiator, bay, frame rails, roof, trunk sill, door bottoms, and sub frame all have holes from rust. was parked at condo near the beach since new lol. My car had 5x the mileage and looked prefect under the hood with zero rust on it and its from jersey.

You northerners arent the only one with salt probs :lawl:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Winter break starts tomorrow and I'm hoping that during those 2 weeks I'll be able to have a winter photo shoot with my friend, get more hours at work so I can order new coilovers before the new year, and mock up a diffuser out of cardboard. But a problem that I have run into is my father not wanting me to lower my car anymore than it is because he's a afraid I'll bust my oil pan and ruin my motor. He also doesn't want me dumping a lot of money into my car. I really don't see why this is his problem but I'll try and win this battle somehow. It might have to be with a sneak attack and just letting him be pissed off for a little bit but oh well. Here are some pictures. I recently painted my valve cover white. To anyone reading this until the end I hope you have a merry christmas or whatever it is you celebrate and that 2015 is a good year for you.

image1_zps1a3cb712.jpg

image1_zps96dee107.jpg

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
hmmmm why does this parenting story sound familiar? :lawl: Valve cover looks ok, don't know if I would've went with white. But as for the lowering part, it looks like you could wayyyyyy more without worrying about busting anything. It all comes down to how aware you are of the road which is why so many people complain about the lowered lifestyle when in reality they can't drive for the life of them. I say go with the sneak attack for those coils and he'll just have to deal with it.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I went with white because of the wheels. Was gonna do the letters black but got lazy. Should look better when I get a new header. Underneath my car is already pretty messed up from when I was slammed on cut springs. I'm not worried about breaking anything because the accord oil pans are steel so theyre durable

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a great Christmas. Pretty excited about the new part I got. I'm pretty sure its a 4-2-1 header? Pretty sure its just some generic ebay one but I'm actually fairly impressed with the welds. I just wanted it to clean up the look in engine bay and to fix the hole in my exhaust from scraping.

image1_zpse4359a69.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
On an accord page on facebook someone is selling function form type 1s with 500 miles for $400 shipped. I was going to buy these but am worried about sending someone $400 and not recieving what I purchased. The guy seems legit and Id be paying him through pay pal. I was reading online about what if I pay him and I don't recieve the item and what I need to do but has anyone had to do this? Should I purchase from him? Please let me know, thanks.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
If you do buy it, make sure NOT to send the money as a gift. If you have to pay a little more to make up for the fees, the peace of mind is worth it. Luckily I never had to file a claim but I never send as a gift just to be safe.

$400 shipped with low miles seems pretty good. Just ask questions about it if you have any concerns and ask for plenty of pictures

Jordan_H

Reaction score
If you do buy it, make sure NOT to send the money as a gift. If you have to pay a little more to make up for the fees, the peace of mind is worth it. Luckily I never had to file a claim but I never send as a gift just to be safe.

$400 shipped with low miles seems pretty good. Just ask questions about it if you have any concerns and ask for plenty of pictures

Thanks for the tip! I messaged the guy and he said he's gonna pull the suspension and take pictures for me.i think I'll be fine but id rather be safe than sorry

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Finally replaced my brake pads aswell as installed my header. My old header was junk. I ordered some cool interior bits that should be here this week or next.
image2_zpsa0c2b8f3.jpg

image1_zpsb8fb99ff.jpg

Back