Jose's Silver Coupe (Updated Pics 2/15) 56k

fayetvillain85

Reaction score
Nice ride, sick exhaust! how much bhp dit you get from all that ?

Haven't dyno'd her but I read around before I bought it and some were saying they got around 8-15hp gains after...I basically had all that already but decided to replace it after my header cracked and I can in say real world situations like passing and turning into traffic its definitely a positive gain. Better low end power and overall response. A good CAI always sounds sick on Vtechs too.

Reaction score
Sweet coupe. I actually think your wheels aren't that bad at all. Better than the stock ones I'm rollin' hah. I've seen you on the road before, I live about 25 minutes outside of fayetteville.

fayetvillain85

Reaction score
Sweet coupe. I actually think your wheels aren't that bad at all. Better than the stock ones I'm rollin' hah. I've seen you on the road before, I live about 25 minutes outside of fayetteville.

Thanks man I like the wheels too. I'm actually thinking of them getting stripped and refinished. That's dope you live in the area I think Shadow on here lives up in Raleigh..... Might have to meet up sometime. Maybe drive up to the East Coast Honda Meet in Richmond....

Back