JTC shifter update. NEW UPDATE 11/17

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Well as most of you may know the jtc short shifter is not currently available. I emailed JTC a few days ago and last night i got this reply.

We are still working on trying to get our Short shifters back in stock. The dates have been pushed back due to an unexpected fiasco we ran into with the metal plating company. We have had to find another company that could remove the poor finishing job and re-plate all of the shifters and parts. They are working hard at getting them done, but the fiasco with the other company has really put us behind our schedule.

Truth be told, I'm not wanting to put a date out there for when we will have them back in stock just yet because we are having to rely on another company to get them done. What I will do is add you to our waiting list and send you an update email when we are sure we will be releasing them. We will have them back in stock for the upcoming holidays though! I actually expect next week to have them, but no promises.

Our version 2 shifters will be including a few additional parts with the kit as well as a better overall finish. With the changes we have made, there will be about a $30 increase ($150) in the price of our short shifters. When we do release them though, we will be offering a holiday discount ($10 off) trying to move some products and keep prices low as possible during the holiday season coming up.

Regards,

Tommy Carroll

Just thought id share this.

NEW UPDATE
http://www.facebook.com/JTC.Customs

Shifters will be instock TOMORROW

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Re: JTC shifter update.

Nice. I know a lot of members are gonna be pleased to hear about this.

changaroo

Reaction score

lol, JTC is a joke.

The ultimate short shifter that has been engineered to be perfect for you. Featuring adjustable shift length, shifter height, and even a quick change shift length setting this bad boy is setup to be personalized by you. With a simple hex key, adjustments of height and shift length can be made in seconds.

nothing was engineered, just a straight rip off from pspec.
from the pics, metal used seems to look like some cheap steel alloy. you can see pits in the metal from crap manufacturing.

but hey, what do i know.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

lol, JTC is a joke.

from the pics, metal used seems to look like some cheap steel alloy. you can see pits in the metal from crap manufacturing.

but hey, what do i know.

ive read nothing but good reviews, and i dont see why ppl complain about the jtc shifter when its the only available one 6ga owners have

Chris Vu

Reaction score

lol, JTC is a joke.

but hey, what do i know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a joke. I love my JTC SS. Don't bash **** til you've tried it.

Don't let this fool deter you guys from buying this short shifter. It's of amazing quality, and I love it.

Also, what's the difference between V1 and V2 ?? Imma see if they're gonna have a trade-in program.

changaroo

Reaction score

what are you basing your opinion on?

have you ever used a PSPEC short shifter? why would I need to bash it when I have the superior product?

exactly what I thought.

keep laughing, at your sub-par quality knock off PSPEC shifter.

i love how you turn my argument with JTC, which was directed to none of you, and turn it into a personal attack.

how many years of manufacturing and product development do you have underneath your belt? i'm willing to bet, that number is around 0. all you are seeing is a lower price point, and a product you dont want to pay more for. well let me tell you something, when something is offered cheaper, corners were cut in either the manufacturing process, or the raw materials... i could go on forever on tooling, finishing, and marketing... but i'm going to stop

i dont even know why i'm getting into this with you, as your peon sized brain probably cant comprehend where i'm coming from since i'm a "joke," you ****ing scrub.

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score

what are you basing your opinion on?

have you ever used a PSPEC short shifter? why would I need to bash it when I have the superior product?

exactly what I thought.

keep laughing, at your sub-par quality knock off PSPEC shifter.

i love how you turn my argument with JTC, which was directed to none of you, and turn it into a personal attack.

how many years of manufacturing and product development do you have underneath your belt? i'm willing to bet, that number is around 0. all you are seeing is a lower price point, and a product you dont want to pay more for. well let me tell you something, when something is offered cheaper, corners were cut in either the manufacturing process, or the raw materials... i could go on forever on tooling, finishing, and marketing... but i'm going to stop

i dont even know why i'm getting into this with you, as your peon sized brain probably cant comprehend where i'm coming from since i'm a "joke," you ****ing scrub.

Lol. Someone got their panties in a bunch.

I'm in my 5th year of Mechanical Engineering at my school, and I have done SOME work with cnc's and various other 'manufacturing' including fabricating, welding, and designing, but have never 'mass produced' anything, if that is what you meant. kthx.

Would you like to see my transcript ?

Second, I never said either product were inferior to each other. I just simply pointed out that you shouldn't bash a product before you've tried it; especially by looking at a picture of it.

I've said it before, and I'll reiterate once more; don't let this fool deter you guys from buying this short shifter. It's of amazing quality, and I love it.

bagoon316

Reaction score

been running my JTC ver. 1 for 3-4 months now, no flaws whatsoever. might be the same design concept as pspec, but it works like a charm. flick of the wrist shifting now.

what happened to pspec and there "superior" company anyways? hard to compare 2 different items when one isnt even around anymore.

Back