JTC short shifters - worth it?

jaw819

Reaction score
so i've been really down because of PSPEC.
but i saw on another post about teh JTC short shifter.
how many others have purchased the JTC, and how is it?
thanks!

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Based off some of the reviews on another prelude forum they love with the exception of having to do slight modifications....I might consider this as well too

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
As with any low-quality production piece, de-burring and expanding holes is sometimes necessary for proper fitment, etc, just examples. You get what you pay for. Not saying it won't function, it will, but it isn't nearly as good quality as PSPEC and never will be.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Idk if you tried it yourself and was able to compare both PSPEC and JTC short shifters but if you didn't I wouldn't count it out I just learn one of my friends who has a 4th gen prelude has in his car gonna see if it worth it

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh, no. the original neuspeed 'short shift kit' used to be on their site...and now its not. its was a small tiny piece. that thing in the link you posted definitely isnt what neuspeed makes now, or made in the past. they dont have a short shifter for our cars anymore, because if they did, itd be at least on their site...and theres nothing. i wouldnt buy that, its most likely 100% garbage and not a neuspeed product. if you dont want to believe me, email them with that link and see what they say.​

snip33r

Reaction score
^
No its not like I don’t believe, I was surprised when I looked at it on different site, and curious if anyone used it or not, as price Is almost close to PSPEC & JTC one. Thanks for clearing it, I will keep my eye open for PSPEC... if anyone comes up or wil go with JTC one

Last edited:
Back