Just 3 for now

nyknick1015

Reaction score
the back fell off during that last bad winter storm... it was a crappy back H embelm anyway that the person who owned the car before me put on. i am ordering both new front and back embelms soon... im just slacking a bit... this was the first time i washed my car since last november so things are falling apart... kinda...

i was in a rush to get things done before the meet... now i have time to slow down til the next meet

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
man ur car is really looking good like i said in the other thread,love the stance:bowdown::bowdown:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
thanks guys.. i got some more stuff in store so keep an eye out. i am not telling yet tho

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I like the black side moldings on your car. I think it matches the them with the other black items are your car:hide:

turbo_911

Reaction score
the back fell off during that last bad winter storm... it was a crappy back H embelm anyway that the person who owned the car before me put on. i am ordering both new front and back embelms soon... im just slacking a bit... this was the first time i washed my car since last november so things are falling apart... kinda...

i was in a rush to get things done before the meet... now i have time to slow down til the next meet

oh i see, well with emblems fixed your car will look even better :)

eggs

Reaction score
looks good in person man.. i like the look you have now

Back