just a quick story....1 pic

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Over the summer I've been in numerous car shows and i've seen a lot of cars with these......
leaf01_large.jpg

now the funny thing is I know wat it means (new driver), but when I asked the people wat it meant the majority of the answers are "it means its JDM".....I thought that was the funniest thing....:rofl::rofl: just to show how people know wat they are doing to their cars

indowanksta88

Reaction score
hahaha i used to have mine on my windshield and people would ask me wat it meant and when i told them that it meant new driver, lot of people were confused and asked why i had it on lol. i personally like it and i dont see many cars with it, i have only seen a few in my area with it

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, geniuses. i wouldve gotten the other one that their is, i forgot what its called tho, but its orange and yelllow. its like experienced driver or something like that, idk, haha. i wouldnt get one tho cuz i live in and drove a US market car, haha.

imo, jdm is hype unless its your motor ;)

Mojeans69

Reaction score
haha, geniuses. i wouldve gotten the other one that their is, i forgot what its called tho, but its orange and yelllow. its like experienced driver or something like that, idk, haha. i wouldnt get one tho cuz i live in and drove a US market car, haha.

I just bought one of those on ebay the elder badge...imma tell them it mean ur car was made in Japan...:rofl::rofl:

slow f23

Reaction score
lol.. people who put stuff on their cars should know what the item is for..

I've had friends buy a header, and then ask me what it does?

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Haha...i had my cuzzins buddie took that logo and changed the colors and made it a symbol for their crew.....that makes them HeLLA Jdm...not jus jdm but "HeLLa" Jdm.....

Back