just an update on my life...

retroshark

Reaction score
so you guys dotn know that much about my personal life, since i never really talked about it, but i thought yall should know some of the major changes that have happened recently...

last night i ended a nearly 2 year relationship with a girl who was pretty much set on marrrying me. there are so many details as to why we broke up and why i cant be in a relationship with her any more, but just to give you an idea, we stopped being intimate on a regular bassis a while ago. we have gone for 2 months with no sex or anything and i cant take that. as well as that, as i found out last n ight, for the last 3 months shes been applying to schools back in GA (we both go to indiana university) and had not planned on telling me she was 100% not comming back. so, that gives you an idea of how the relationship was working out... not well.

although its sad, im releived. its been a lot of stress on top of the fact that yesterday i spent my last 5 dollars on cigarrettes and officially have 0 dollars in any bank account. im dirt poor, possibly am getting kicked out of campus housing for being so in debt to the school (another sotory relating to poor planning on the schoools part as far as loans and financial aid goes) but most of all, im extrememly focused on my work right now. im planning on changing my major from graphic design to possibly sculpting, and then going on to get my masters in sculpting. its something i have recently found to be a huge interest and something that gives me a lot of pleasure, outside of just drawing and other work ive done.

im going through a lot of family issues and the stress of this failing relationship was too much to handle and she pushed my buttons last night until i couldnt take it any more and had to let her know how i felt and had been feeling for months, nearly a year.

im now trying to meet new girls and make up for the time i sat in the relationship depressed and upset and stressed.

ill have more to write soon, im just busy but thought you guys should know whats up.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn bro.. hang in there... losing a girl after a 2 yr relationship ain't too bad (u should read my story :p)... and no sex for 2 months isn't too bad... just relax, go chill at a bar, be around friends, and maybe have a couple one night stands or something :beer: plenty of slutty girls in IU, so don't worry ;)

if been down ur road, and it's been 4 months since mine happened... trying to move on... progress is slow, but u'll get there :thumbsup:

and oh, happy valentine's day to all u F*ckers who have a gf :bash:

jk :D

scrappys64

Reaction score
Dang that SUX RETRO!!! I would try and focus on my goals at school. If she didn't have the DESENCY (SP) to tell you what her plans were than she is FU*KED UP!!!! I would worry more about school and don't worry you can always pick up a BUN any time!! :beer: :thumbsup:

As Far as loans have you ever seen this http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ Check it out it may help.. :thumbsup: Not sure of your situation but it doesn't hurt to try. GOOD LUCK

6THGEN_AI4

Damn man that sux, hope you find another girl (a good one).
Always think right and don't let this separation affect your self steem.:thumbsup:

DarkSideAccord said:
and oh, happy valentine's day to all u F*ckers who have a gf :bash:
jk :D

Thans man, I do have one (a hot one)....LOL:D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
sorry to hear that man, itll all work out for you tho. i was in your same boat about a year ago. my ex and i had broken up the end of last march after 2.5 years of being together. its not an easy situation, but itll work out for the better. now you get to work on your pimp status, hahaha, all the fun begins. hows the car been running? ever think of doing some kind of automotive stuff as a career? i was pretty impressed that you 5 speed swapped and turbo'd your car all by yourself in your garage....quite a few kids would pay for that kind of work, hell, i wanted to 5 speed swap my car a while ago, haha. just a thought. but good luck on the sculpting :thumbsup:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Dang sorry to hear that..but yeah i think you could manage without the sex part...lots of people manage to wait till marriage..

Good luck with the sculpture major, i switched my major from graphic design last year to business logistics..talk about a rude awakening..bus. classes suck

alpha

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Just try and recuperate. Don't spend useless money, just be around friends, that always helps. It's hard, but hang in there. You'll be fine.

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
That sucks a lot, but in a way, is still good. I'd recommend looking at the good part, and hopefully that will help you along. Otherwise, goodluck!

retroshark

Reaction score
thanks guys, your support is always appreciated, and sketch, ive thought many times about going into the automotive industry, but, i dont particularly want to go to school for it, and who knows what will happen... ive got my own plans for my car and i am always willing to do work on other peoples cars, so thats never going to stop, but as a career, i dont know, id hate to ruin a great hobby by turning it into a job.

and as far as my car goes, its actually not runinng right now... i was out driving around campus about a week and a half ago and all of a sudden my clutch pedal is just gone... i cant feel it or find it with my food and im rolling to a stop sign. so i pop it out of gear when its just getting ready to stall out as i slow to a near stop, and then i jsut cut the engine off.

turns out, the cold weather caused my already damaged clutch line to get cold and pop. if youve ever seen a 5spd accord clutch line, theres a section thats basically just brake line and thats what popped off of the metal part of the line. so i fixed that, started the bleeding the clutch line process and after an hour in the freexzing cold covered in snow, i gave up trying to bleed it omn my own and its been sitting in the student union parking lot for like a week or so now. its an easy job to finnish, its simply too cold and i have no time to work on it. i also dont even have money for a tank of gas so needless to say its not a bad thing i dont have my gas guzzling accord running right now.

but other than that, its great. im totally competant at driving a 5spd and the cars been runing without a hitch for months now. unfortunately, the tuner i had lined up and had been workingg with just suddenly dropped off the face of the earth, so, hopefully when im back for spring break, ill be going back to digital box tuning in ATL where i already know the tuner and hopefully hell be able to work his magic with my romulator which is still sitting packaged up waiting to be installed, along with my aem big rotor kit and my h23 intake manifold and throttle. needless to say, when its tuned, it shoudl be cranking out close to 300 crank hp and torque to match.

its just a waiting game now, since its too cold to do any work outside right now, but spring break is like 25 days away, so im not worried.

Back