Just Got a Sub

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
I got a sub a few weeks back, its a Rockford Fosgate single 10 in a ported box and for some reason it doesnt hit at all. I had my Audio wizard friend check it out but he doesnt know whats wrong either. I got my sub installed in Miami at a Stereo shop so i better off going back down there and have them take a look. Its and 1hr and half drive though. Ughhh.... Has anyone had this kind of problem?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
What do you mean doesn't hit? Does it even work? How many watts do you have behind it?

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
What do you mean doesn't hit? Does it even work? How many watts do you have behind it?

Yeahh I doesnt work, the amp light is on but you dont hear anything.

here is the sub:
40544714-177x150-0-0.jpg

The Amp:
Prime%20R150-2.jpg

jaz

Reaction score
o i didnt see that you got it installed, i thought you bought it down in miami.. yeah i wont let them touch my car either but they do have some good ish for cheap

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
make sure ur RCA's are connected and ur subsonic is all the way down and make sure ur EQ and Bass on ur amp are not completely all the way up.. other then that check ur Remote wire and make sure its hooked up to ur stereo along with amp!

xx24xx

Reaction score
Plug the pos and neg wires into a wall socket to make sure the sub still works. I bet you will make that sub move faster than you have ever seen it before. :owned:

Back