Just Got My Check!

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
its people who think like you who fall first. everyone does, youre going to, deal with it.

as for what you should get, based on that statement, i would say dont get a bike.

buy a set of wheels for your car. everyone knows wheels > all.

Im looking to buy some wheels already... better yet i have 19's but not putting them on cause i think they throw down performance... i got everything except coils/sway bar/Boost!!!!/Seats! so im debating wether to start collecting all the turbo parts or just go for all looks and suspension first!

juicebox00

Reaction score
i say get the car built to your standards first, then start the turbo build.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
You should probably stay off bikes until you have a reality check. You will fall, it's just part of the game.

I know but im still gonna get one reguardless of what anyone says.,.. wont be my daily driver but my weekend warrior! hahah

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You're 20 years old. Save your money instead of just blowing through it like an idiot. You'll regret it.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
damn, i should've kept up with this thread.... :lawl:

Bike sounds like a bad idea IMO. Save money so you can live on your own eventually/buy a house or condo/pay for more important stuff later

Your head's in the clouds bud. :rolleyes:

And I thought MY head was in the clouds considering getting a "weekend car" :lawl:

Justin, don't laugh :squintwave:

david5788

Reaction score
dont listen to them bro get the bike if you like it!! i just got rid of my 03 cbr just yesterday. im soo sad but im getting an 07+ soon

stick with 600 dont go to 750 yet if you say you havent even taken the course then you def should not get a 750. take it from me, i get a lot of haters

this is my skinny *** taking the last ride on my 600rr

DSC01159.jpg

Back