Just got owned by gramps in his Olds

cajun

Reaction score
I'm on a back road on the way to work behind a line of cars when I see a car come flying up in rearview. Some old blue hair is inches off my back bumper going about 40mph. I can't speed up and I could use a new bumper cover, so I figure WTF and give him the ol' brake tap. He goes ape-shyte, screaming and waving his arms all over the place. I pull up and stop to enter a highway, and I know he's going to try to shoot ahead of me and cut me off. I gun it, my sorry I4/auto slowly pulls forward and gramps flies past like I'm standing still. He was still screaming as he went by, so I stuck my arm out and gave him the proper salute.

I felt a little better when I saw the V6 badge on his trunk. Lesson learned - avoid road rage in a 6thGen I4/auto. :owned:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
pwnd.

i've thought about letting somone hit my car before too... just so I could get it fixed up nice :hide:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Best part is wait until the road goes into 2 lanes and u got someone ahead of you, switch the to left hand lane and match that vehicles speed in the right hand..and the tailgater is stuck behind you both. Then of course if it starts to go back into one lane gas it get in front at the last possible moment so the tailgater has no time to pass.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
i just go slower when people tailgate me, it makes it more fun :)

Rofl, I do that then when they change lanes to cut me off I just punch it. They usually can't cut me off.

if they REALLY piss me off.. I just slow down, let them pass me then tail gate them with high beams.. oh.. it's so fun. :)

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I like it when ricer civics tailgate me in my Jeep, because if I barely hit the brakes, they would just go right underneath :lawl:

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
lol, i hate tailgaters! and slowing down is much more fun and safer than brake checking then down shift when they try to cut you off =)

Back