Just joined in Illinois

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
When I get home I'll have some pics up. And yeah, the fork. I can't find it at any of the parts stores, but it seems (according to a couple friends who are more knowledgeable about cars than I) that something is wrong with it and it's causing my car to sit lower on the driver's side.

i havent experienced it myself but i have read that a few members have had that part on their suspension rust so bad that the inside of the fork where the strut/shock sits has corroded so much that the strut/shock sits loosely in there....could be your problem...im not that mechanical but sounds like you should have it looked at.

vorin

Reaction score
welcome to the site, it's nice to see another Illinoisian around here. (i'm fed up with the millions of socal members(lol))

DrOwZee

Reaction score
welcome bro! looks like a nice list of mods. post up some pics wen u canN!

qbcarnes

Reaction score
i havent experienced it myself but i have read that a few members have had that part on their suspension rust so bad that the inside of the fork where the strut/shock sits has corroded so much that the strut/shock sits loosely in there....could be your problem...im not that mechanical but sounds like you should have it looked at.

Thanks, now, does anyone know exactly what that part would be called on a parts website, or autozone (my buddy works there, gets 40% discount)?

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
I think the piece ur asking about is called the Damper Fork.....heres a photo...let me know if you need any more help....

left_front_suspension_parts_1.jpg

Back