Just painted dash

heathan

Reaction score
I just got done painting the top part of my dash. I have to say that it went well. The project only cost $5 and some effort and it was relatively easy. Here's a pic of the finished product. I have more on the DIY on my cardomain site: http://www.cardomain.com/profile/heathan

2100287_69_full.jpg

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
The top part of the dash looks really good IMO. But not to flame you but the neon and multiple colored parts of you car are a little overdone. If you look around the site we you will notice multiple cars that are dedicated to the art of looking clean. I love you wilingness to want to mod your car and I think with a little more time on this site that you can learn a lot. If you have any questions on what you can do feel free to pm me or ask some of the other guys around the site.

cdubb77

Reaction score
The dash looks good. Is that green? The neon blue has to go though. :(

heathan

Reaction score
Thanks for all the opinions. The colored trim pieces will look better once I finish the rest of the dash. I like the clean look of all the cars on this site too, but I'm going a different route. I like all the color. I'm doing the front of the car blue and back green and will have the same paint scheme on the outside. I've never seen it before so I thought I'd go for it. And the top of the dash is black, not green. The front of the dash will be a dark navy blue color. It should set the light blue off more. Again, thanks for the comments. I'll keep the clean look in mind. I hide my wires and stuff like that but other than that I'm a little extreme on the trim.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
If you like it then two thumbs up from me!!! I will say it look WAY better then the green..Are the keeping the tan part of the dash or painting that another color too?

heathan

Reaction score
no, the front part of the dash where it's tan still will be navy blue before too long. I'm hoping that with the black on the top that it'll give it a type of depth or something. I just think it'll look cool that way. Another reason that I've redone the interior is that I'm on a budget at the moment and painting the interior takes more effort and time then it does money.

angelplus

Reaction score
too many colors for my fancy. IMO i'd keep it to simple colors. im diggin the top and that sweet tan color. that kicks ***.

OH by the way, he lives in ohio!!! go ohioans!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i like the top painted black. now if i could just get a center console and lower dash trim pieces from a coupe i think? well, w/e accord had black interior, thatd look sweet with the tan still in the middle. ive thought of it quite a few times.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn...great job on the upper dash... what did u use to paint it? looks flawless! can't wait till u paint the rest of the beige part... y blue, and not black? tht'll look nicer IMO... all black except for the middle console where it's blue.. just my 2 cents :)

Back