Just picked up my 6th Gen Accord +pics!

Excuse_M3_DCT

Reaction score
honda engines are fine...it's the automatic that's the problem. if it fails or if you want to swap it out before it fails go with the tl-s/cl-s or the 7thgen swap.

Haha definitely. I have a friend whose about to hit 300k on his Accord so these things are solid. But since the mileage is so low, do I have to worry about the engine going out? so far no slipping or anything out of the ordinary (been driving it a few days so far)

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
your mixing up engine and transmission. engine is fine, transmissions are prone to slippage and suchity such. i think most peoples autos on the v6's go to like ~100k or so before any problems are noticed, depends on how the car was driven in its early life, but yours looks like it was garaged

Excuse_M3_DCT

Reaction score
your mixing up engine and transmission. engine is fine, transmissions are prone to slippage and suchity such. i think most peoples autos on the v6's go to like ~100k or so before any problems are noticed, depends on how the car was driven in its early life, but yours looks like it was garaged

:doh: ahh I see.. thanks! :D

turbo_911

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA!

Nice pick up, good price too.

As others mentioned, everything looks fine in engine bay, along with carfax.

Back