Just two

pattywak

Reaction score
Looks great! one of my favorite sedans on this site. Very simple style.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Yeah, probably in the next couple weeks. I just gotta find time to get them out of the damn attic.

I might wait until it first snows though so I can take some snow pics!

haha yeah, thatd be pretty dope.

i rock the winters all year long :lawl:

i have some new shizz coming soon for some winter protection :) haha.

02_VTEC_SE

Reaction score
how's the fitment of the mugen lip?...did you have to modify it to fit the 2002 bumper?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
lowar!! haha You dont have Ksports for nuttin!! lol
haha yeah but if I went any lower, with the potholes and road construction they have in my area, that could turn tragic.

They've got some project they're working on to expand the lanes on the highway and extend bridge lanes in the area so there's like torn up road and uneven crap everywhere.

...it is fun avoiding those things though :driving:
i have some new shizz coming soon for some winter protection :) haha.
hmm...tire chains? :lawl:
how's the fitment of the mugen lip?...did you have to modify it to fit the 2002 bumper?
Since the one I have right now is ABS plastic it wasn't fun putting on. I had to stretch it by heating it up to get around the sides and cut slots into the middle to fit the grooves in the front bumper opening. I had a friend help me because just CANNOT do it by yourself, like you really need someone to hold one end while the other works on another or else you'll never get it mounted evenly.

I'm going to get a polyurethane one pretty soon since I have plenty of paint left from this one to make another. Hopefully that should turn out brilliant.

Back