Just wondering .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yet another example of the wildfire of mouthy noobs this month :lawl:

where are all of you being released from, some kind of brain damage testing facility?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Lol. Get him Tyler! Hahahaha. Be back later after I get done with dinner. I'll hopefully come back with this thread being 5 pages long and will make my night more :henry:.

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score

Where are all of you being released from, some kind of brain damage testing facility?

nah dude im not like that im actually i quiet grown man but wen u judge somebody just cause they are new to a site is stupid but hey i guess thats wat makes people look cool .. Anyways thanks for ur input

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
hard not to have *some* opinion of someone who uses all caps in anger over nothing :lawl:

and your question has been answered btw :poke:

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score

Where are all of you being released from, some kind of brain damage testing facility?

lol. Get him tyler! Hahahaha. Be back later after i get done with dinner. I'll hopefully come back with this thread being 5 pages long and will make my night more :henry:.

but yet u have this guy thinking hes cool bashing a new member grown up kid

truWarier02

Reaction score
THANKS FOR U R INPUT BUDDY I CAN CARE LESS

THANKS

THANKS BRO

ALL OF U MUST FEEL COOL TRASHNG A PERSON JUST ASKING A DAMN ****ING QUESTION WOW LMAOOOOOOOOO :wtf1::asshole:

21l4pia.jpg

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
nah dude im not like that im actually i quiet grown man but wen u judge somebody just cause they are new to a site is stupid but hey i guess thats wat makes people look cool .. Anyways thanks for ur input

We actually judge people by their grammer, punctuations, and how noob their question is.

Nice try though. We also don't need to look cool, everyone in the community is cool enough BRAH.

There was already a picture request thread where you could have just had someone chop you up a photo request of Type R wheels on an Accord. Not that hard...

EDIT: Caps Lock button broken bro? Or are you just mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back