JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

JV6

Reaction score
Recent shoot, Hc529 new i4 touring model with HFP lip kit and quads.
i5xkc9.jpg

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Nice findings. :) This makes me wanna go to a local junk yard for a treasure hunting myself. Time to move on to the engine swap eh? GL! :thumbsup: Those quad retros look very OEMish. Pls tell him that I said hi.

JV6

Reaction score
^ Nice findings. :) This makes me wanna go to a local junk yard for a treasure hunting myself. Time to move on to the engine swap eh? GL! :thumbsup: Those quad retros look very OEMish. Pls tell him that I said hi.

Yeah he said hi aswell and can't wait to see the authentic oem skirts he sold you be painted and put on! Yup I love those quads aswell, glad he didn't cheap out and went with the touring model for his i4.

I did a quick diy today adding a few interior pieces, OEM top chrome ring for my leather shift boot and a OEM fog light buttom from the tl-s

33dvamo.jpg

2vcuux4.jpg

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yeah he said hi aswell and can't wait to see the authentic oem skirts he sold you be painted and put on! Yup I love those quads aswell, glad he didn't cheap out and went with the touring model for his i4.

I did a quick diy today adding a few interior pieces, OEM top chrome ring for my leather shift boot and a OEM fog light buttom from the tl-s

33dvamo.jpg

2vcuux4.jpg
Thanks for telling him. Haha the skirts will be done next month. ;)

Niice. But I'm digging your seat warmer & side mirror defroster switches in your pics. :p

JV6

Reaction score
Next time your down Colin you can do swap for me o.o

Np Richard lol, u serious i knew American models dont got leather heated seat options but i always thought u guys had side mirror defrosters.

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Would you mind telling me where you found/bought a Nokya knob. I've looked for quite a while and cannot find one anywhere.

Also, if I havent already posted this earlier in here, I love this thing. Very clean and one of my inspirations

hc529

Reaction score

HELLO =) can't wait to see the OEM sides on ur car man

I am glad i got the Touring model (top of the line)
I love the car very much. Now i have owned 3 accords,

I had 5 hondas, i just realized that

2008 Honda civic EXL sedan
2008 honda accord EXL sedan
1999 Honda Civic HB (project car, but sold at the end.. miss it very much)
2001 Honda accord EXL coupe
2013 Honda accord Touring sedan

JV6

Reaction score
Would you mind telling me where you found/bought a Nokya knob. I've looked for quite a while and cannot find one anywhere.

Also, if I havent already posted this earlier in here, I love this thing. Very clean and one of my inspirations

Hi I bought them few years back on eBay and now that you have mentioned it I cannot find them aswell on eBay after searching. Prolly discontinued which I'm not sure, I noticed Razo discontinued their famous ra89 pushdown knobs aswell. If I do see one for sale I'll pm you about it. Thanks for the kind words, your car looks great aswell and it will look even better since I can see the potential in it now!

Last edited:
Back