Jwong512's 2001 Honda EX-L Accord Sedan!! 56k beware!

jwong512

Reaction score
Well, I know that I'm long due for this and I finally got time to actually go outside, take some pics, and make this page :p.

Engine:
Taspro Hybrid Intake
DC Sports Ceramic Coated Header
K&N Drop in Air Filter
F23A4 SULEV V-tec Motor (One of the few F23A4 SULEV motors on here :) )

Exterior:
DIY Blackhoused Headlights
DIY Morimoto H1 Projector Retrofits
5000K Raptor V1 HID Kit
DIY Clear Tailights
OEM Exhaust Tip

Interior:
Full White Lighting Conversion (Non LED, Incandescent Bulbs)
Powered by Honda Seatbelt Straps
OEM Leather Seats
OEM Sunroof
OEM Homelink Garage Opener (Swapped from a V6)
OEM 6-Disc CD Changer, Tape Player
JDM CS-X3 Squash Air Freshener

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs
Tokico HP Struts
Generic Ebay Strut Bar
TL MT 20MM RSB
Moog Endlinks

jwong512

Reaction score
Very clean and nicely modded. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I actually like your car a lot too :duckhunt:

hows the projectors?

They're actually pretty good. Only downside is that the reflector bucket on my passenger side is busted so it's held together by a couple of layers on tape stacked on the bottom. It looks okay if your just driving but if you go up against a wall you can see a huge slant and not a perfect cutoff for the passenger side. I plan on getting a new OEM passenger headlight, fixing that, and raising my projectors another good 0.5 inch for better light output.

BriTess

Reaction score
How do you like the hybrid intake? and what bulbs are you using for your rear turn signals?

jwong512

Reaction score
How do you like the hybrid intake? and what bulbs are you using for your rear turn signals?

The hybrid intake is very nice. You get all the benefits of a SRI with the performance of a CAI and without the risk of the hydrolock. The box is what makes it act as a CAI as it's still focused on only sucking in air outside but since the distance is shorter, you get the response of a SRI. Plus, you still get the same sound of a SRI if you punch it a little. The stock box acts as a good insulator as plastic is very hard to heat up so the filter won't get heatsoaked and the aftermarket tubing provides a smooth air flow for air going into the intake manifold.

I got the turn signals off ebay. They're the chrome ones that emit amber light. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0519516935&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

well theres nothing wrong with the minis right? im planning on getting them. how did they bust?

The Morimoto Mini's are great. There is nothing absolutely wrong with them. You might have a little trouble with the shroud fitment but just get a dremel (preferably belt sander as it makes it quicker) and just destroy the shrouds. Most likely just shave off the bottom and top if necessary. I didn't want to cut my blackhouse pieces so we (Juicebox00 and I) just cut a portion on the inside of the shroud so when you put the headlight together, the blackhouse just slides right into the gap. The only reason mine busted was cause my reflector bucket screw was probably worn out and they decided to bust when I did the retro's. Planning on picking up a new passenger headlight so I can fully adjust them on a perfect level. Right now, the right one is a bit slanted and held together on the bottom by layers of tape :lawl:.

lookin good johnson

Thanks dude! Couldn't have done it without all your help!:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back