k24 in 6th gen accord

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Why bothere swapping a k series when you can just build and boost for that price and make i believe double the WHP...

theaccordian

Reaction score
hasport came out with mounts for the 5th gen but they never went into production.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Why bothere swapping a k series when you can just build and boost for that price and make i believe double the WHP...

its the goal of being different and setting yourself apart from the rest. i'm usually more on the build and boost side of the fence but when it comes to my private project i want to go for the uniqueness. to each his own i guess

highway_patrol

Reaction score
If you really want to spend a little money on that swap, get a K20A2 head, a K24A block and sleeve it to 90mm destroke with F22C crank to 90.7mm. If built correctly it puts down about 245 through the RSX tranny with a redline of around 9400.

The company that put all the work into is Prototype Racing.

There's a little more info on it at the TSX AcuraZine site. I think they called it the K23.

Jeremiah

Reaction score
Hey guy's... I'm seriously angry with this obd2 to obd1 Bs... and having to mess with emissions testing... So, now that I'm done complaining...

Has anyone done this swap? Hasport makes mounts for the 5th gen... how close are our mounts to the 5th gen mounts? I want a tsx engine/tranny with the civic Si LSD.... just build it and boost it after I can make up the cost of the engine/tranny...

Does any one know... or has all hope been lost on performing this??

ccordex00

Reaction score
I been waiting for some info but I can't find anything so far.....I guess we should stick to the H22 option or boosting the F23

Back