k3nnex's sedan!

k3nnex

Reaction score
Someone jacked my window visors when I was at work. ****in petty thieves. It was only $50, why go through the trouble?! My car is the least likely target.... come on now.... it's a stock *** 4 door Accord. I have two suspects in mind, two guys who hang out at Tapioca have lowered Accords, if I see my freakin visors on there I'm going to smash their heads in.

6THGEN_AI4

That sux man, I hate thieves, chop their hands off if they are stupid enough to install your visors in their cars.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
missed this thread before. car looks great dumped on the wheels. I'd definitely say to remove the amber strip from your headlights, but up to you. Or blackhouse.

Lol, clicking over to the thread where u were asking about coilover install, i saw

Tek_Rice said:
find someone local, and have them help you, and pay them in beer and pizza

Which was funny b/c that's exactly what I did, and how I met that ^^ dude lol.

k3nnex

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. It cost me $650 shipped for the Omnis at Iapdirect.com, it came in less than 24 hours I do not know WHY but hey who's complaining?

I'm going to try to get my hands on a Mugen lip next (can't afford WW).

O yeah I had to raise my car back to stock height for smog check, it handled pretty good haha. It's no longer that low, it's at the wheel now. I couldn't hang with my camber it was killing my tires seriously.

k3nnex

Reaction score
And the newest additions! Just waiting for the lugs to come in.
RAYS_BlueShort.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

k3nnex

Reaction score
16x7 +42. I wanted 17s, but I couldn't go wrong with these for $650.

Strange why can't I edit my first post.... :(

Last edited:
Back