Kaskiats 98 coupe ex H22 build

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
Re: Kaskiats 98 coupe ex build

Im sorry, but those wheels are disgusting! If you like them, then I guess thats all that matters but you have some weird taste. And dont get springs get coilovers, slam that bish!

00accord91

Reaction score

the wheels might look hot after u drop the car u never know..jus do what U wanna do to the car dude. welcome.

Kaskiat

Reaction score

H and R springs will be here friday hopefully on saturday along with hawk brake pads

Kaskiat

Reaction score

Springs are on lookin a hell of a lot better. Got an 1 1/2'' lower all around. Wicked deal on a kenwood amp, hawk pads and a rear camber kit. Best part yet finally getting parts for an H swap Pics up soon.

Kaskiat

Reaction score

Finally got the h22 swap done. I will have pics up tomorrow. Other mods that were done Kenwood Xr-4s amp, 2 Kenwood 12'' shallow subs, megan camber kit, megan header, eibach rear sway bar, and hawk brake pads. stupid thing about the swap is that the clutch is slipping so ill have to replace that next weekend, but the good news is that I can reuse my old clutch from the f23 that I replaced last year.

Kaskiat

Reaction score

Sorry the wait on the pics but here they are

Boy does this car take off now. cant wait to get more mods on it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Kelowna, BC.....didn't think there were people in to modding Accords there.....you must be a rare site.

I used to live in BC(Trail) a long time ago.

Congrats on the swap......looks good.

So, you went with springs rather than coils....planning to upgrade again at some point?

Back