Kevos new car:(

kevo

Reaction score
Long story short my 02 accords auto.tranny is going out so I needed a car asap (98 ex coupe 5speed) found it at a.crack head price, $1950. It's kinda rough on the outside it needs new bumper and hood and new tail lights, cuz I'm not tryin to rock those super sweet chrome tail lights that give you a boost in the horse power lol. But other then that its a 5 speed, and I don't plan on doing anything else major to it till I sell my 02.
I to be honest didn't want another accord but I don't need a car payment so I did what i had to do. Give me all the feedback you can on this sweet a** car haha

Engine:F23a1
Performance: greddy evo2 exhaust, bootleg home made intake
Suspension: stock
Wheels: ugly???
Cosmetic: needs some loving

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
In before the guys with 01-02 coupes start calling dibs Haha.

Gl with the new accord!

Oh and how many miles are on the 02 before the trans died?

And how many miles are on the 98? Good price.

kevo

Reaction score
In before the guys with 01-02 coupes start calling dibs Haha.

Gl with the new accord!

Oh and how many miles are on the 02 before the trans died?

And how many miles are on the 98? Good price.

The tranny hasn't died quite yet but its on its way ive got 199k on it and the 98 has 186k its high as hell to but everything is soild I'm just replacing the vtec pressure switch and belts, oh and the two front leather black seats need to be replaced

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
Why didn't you just use that money towards fixing the trans on the 02 instead of getting another accord

kevo

Reaction score
Why didn't you just use that money towards fixing the trans on the 02 instead of getting another accord

Why pay 2500 for a new one then wait longer for it to.fail when i was able to buy a complete car with a 5 speed :rock:

Bax

Reaction score
Why pay 2500 for a new one then wait longer for it to.fail when i was able to buy a complete car with a 5 speed :rock:

Exactly. When it's all said and done, he may not gain or loose money, probably gain a little if he plays it right, but in the end he'll have a 5mt. Which is more fun and less prone to tear up like the auto.

Congrats man. all you gotta do is get stock tails, new wheels, and lower it, but I'm pretty sure you have all that planned haha.

kevo

Reaction score
Exactly. When it's all said and done, he may not gain or loose money, probably gain a little if he plays it right, but in the end he'll have a 5mt. Which is more fun and less prone to tear up like the auto.

Congrats man. all you gotta do is get stock tails, new wheels, and lower it, but I'm pretty sure you have all that planned haha.

Oh yeah cuz thoes wheels are the worst of the worst and those tail lights :puke:.
But in due time ill be rolling just right

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Actually it sounds like the exterior needs fixed up first. lol

Congrats on the new car, MT ftw.

Back