Kia pictures

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Car looks great congrats.. Kia is stepping their game up now

Agreed. My older sister is actually buying a Sorento now lol.

car looks awesome cody

Thanks man! This is going to sound like a lie... and I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing based on their demographics haha.... but Monday night in traffic the car next to me beeps its horn, I look over and there's two middle-aged women motioning for me to roll my window down. I do, and the driver just yells "your car is beautiful! what is it?" hahaha. Then they asked how much I paid and so on. It was pretty funny, especially since either looked like they could be one of my friends' moms.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I test drove a Sorento with a friend of mine last year...well made (earlier ones not as much) & well equipped suv. I like it in pearl white myself.

That's awesome someone asked what the car was. Says a lot...

Mikey

Reaction score
One thing I will say is that this thing would look good sittin low.

Not a fan of the front end but the *** end is nice. Interior looks good aside from the red lighting. All-in-all not a bad car, Im just not taking to Kia yet.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Looks great Cody!!! Def debadge it so you loose the identity of it being a Kia :D I think the Forte look great also. So do you think you will have good reliability with the car?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Looks great Cody!!! Def debadge it so you loose the identity of it being a Kia :D I think the Forte look great also. So do you think you will have good reliability with the car?

Lol, you might laugh if I show the results of what I'm doing with the badges. I'm still a little on the fence - I mean, Kia had backed themselves pretty far into a corner for a long time as the ****ty disposable brand. I'd be lying if I said I was convinced they've fixed all their problems. But, I had problems with my Honda too, and that's supposed to be top 2 brands for reliability so who knows.

IMO, it was worth taking a chance now on the brand. If I do have an issue, the warranty coverage is pretty great. Like with anything, only hindsight will show if I bought a Kia at the right time, when their reliability was taking off but their prices were still kept low to entice people. Fit & finish, features, and some of the torture testing they've publicized helps ease my mind. I feel like there's good evidence that Kia / Hyundai today are where Honda & Toyota were 10 years ago (great cars that people were still reluctant to adopt, so they were cheaper).

Hopefully my purchase will justify itself but only time will tell. The hp / mpg combo in a sedan is what sealed the deal for me to take the gamble.

Wow beautiful car, beautiful color.

Thank you man, I was surprised I ended up liking the blue

Back